Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will You Marry Me?........


"For Better For Fidelity"

 And Alas Valentine day has blown over,...yesterday just like every other year it comes with various razzmatazz, really I am not a greatfan of Val's day because of funny stories that make up that day. Though A day set for lovers but sometimes I just think it is always misrepresented. Well i spent mine indoors all through dealing with designs for my fashion line, well guess its my new found love now so I spent my own lovers day with my designs**coughs** after all it's all about love ***just joking*** Anyways enough of me lets look at what special thing happened yesterday....a guy proposed to his girlfriend on beat FM he actually called her from the station OMG how cute that was!!! Her joy and excitement brought me close to tears and just when I was getting over that a friend called me later at night to tell me that tubaba properly known as TUFACE IDIBIA just proposed to his long time girlfriend and one of his baby mama Annie Macauley, that got me screaming loud because we all had given up hope as regards TUFACE marital status how much more to Annie..... seriously it has been l ong coming and no matter how hard that decision to getting married could have been for him I just love him more for making the right choice that further goes to show that he truly believes in first love. Annie I must say is quiet a strong woman to have been around and been through thick and thin and never gave up even when his gailings were legendary. For once the idea of true valentine spirit smiled on my mind once again. True love through endurance and patience.....it's a virtue.... I say congrats to all the couple that sealed their union yesterday in the spirt of Valentine and most especially to ANNIE & TUFACE....
Let the wedding celebration drums rolls
Yipeeeeeeeeee
 Xoxo....
Adaora

8 comments:

  1. Great news I must say I wish them the best of luck...... Annie must be filled with joy now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm TUFACE finally take one baby mama to the altar? Great gret news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its still complicated...how will the other baby mama's handle this..i fear for 2 baba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so happy for them congrats Tubaba and Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well maybe he has weighed his options and for posterity sake he took Annie Macauley........ Dream come true for Annie I must say

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie he took you because you can take his shit. Congrats for the new mrs IDIBIA's title but fasten your seat belt because play boy won't stop pregnancy haunting down. Na now e go start..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so happy 4dem...Wow dat was an amazing one @ tuface...@ Anne deserved it...I am proud of dem..congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes am happy 4 annie,its really d survival of d fittest and true love but what will happen 2 pero who happens 2 b pregnant with tuface's third child?i think she is so stupid and its her loss.i love 2face and i hope and pray he stops his impregnating business.wish d couple all d best.

    ReplyDelete