Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tease me, baby!

So Valentine is just around the corner. For some of us it’s a big deal, for others it’s just another working day. But no matter how we view that particular day, it is the essence of the day that we should hold dear.
Love is a beautiful thing, and in a world where we are gradually losing the ability to express love openly, freely and with reckless, fun abandon, February 14 makes a lotta sense!
So what are you going to be up to on that day?
I might be in the midst of loved ones, laughing and living, or stuck in the middle of work and promoting my brand with my publicist, whatever it is, I will take out time to inhale the sweet smell of love surrounding the world on that special day.
I’m sure there’ll be pack of events lined up to wow lovers for the next 4 weeks all because of Valentine’s day, one event that has caught my attention is the “Sex and Seduction” Tea party that my publicist can’t stop talking about. Her passion is like a bulldozer. It’s either you line up behind it or it clears you off the ground. Sometimes it’s good for me (cos I can be veeeerrrry patient when it comes to making decisions, and she can’t wait to run with ideas) and sometimes it drives me insane (cos she sees my patience as slow, which I am not! LOL!).
So back to the “Sex and Seduction” Tea party; I find even the title of the event intriguing. And on enquiry I found that the principal of this very intriguing event scheduled for March 17, is just as intriguing herself – they call her Pink Mafia. When someone is willing to build a business when they have comfortable 9-to-5 jobs that take good care of their needs, I think it’s great. And to think out of the box entirely and build your business around something as hush-hush as sex is just mind-blowing (no pun intended).
We all know sex is a touchy subject, but thank God a lot of people are loosening up to the idea of learning more on how to pleasure the one they are with, I just can’t wait to know what the content of that tea party is going to be! Because really, we have found out through many studies that sex affects a very major part of how we end up in life. Sex affects how much success we are able to make out of life. Sex affects our happiness, it affects the way we feel about ourselves. When your boss comes to work extra bright, it might not be the new account that is making him excited, it might be that his wife gave him the best sex ever! And if a girl walks around feeling three inches taller, it might be that some great guy in her life is giving her sexual healing just in the right dose!
So you see why we cannot all look the other way when someone dares to educate us on these things.
I’m looking forward to the event. March 17 is not so far away. And the beautiful thing is I hear the lady in question is also a plus-sized sweetheart. Ah! There’ll be many tips on how to get raunchy as a big and beautiful woman, which I cannot wait to hear about.
I’ve got my notepad ready *wink!
Enjoy today.
-         


-  Adaora

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff as always, Ada. Will you be my Val? :)

    - Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! How do I get more info on the tea party? Are they on twitter?

    stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada you are such a great writer...... Please darling can u be my Val? U don't need to work that day please I beg u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please I wish to be part of the tea party cuz plus sized girls rock real good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ada what is my own with Orobo na? Abeg jare women too plenty to start chasing King size o.

    ReplyDelete