Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cupid hasn't left town just yet!

Hey all!

A new show is starting this evening on CityFM 105.1. I’m excited cos it’s a show that will be anchored by my publicist, Joy Isi Bewaji, and I have also had the privilege of getting a scoop of what it’s about. It’s gonna be different, fun, and fresh! So tune in by 5pm.

She’s gonna be match-making celebrities. And the twitter page has been hot since Monday with all kinds of peeps playing cupid. LOL!

If I were to join in the game, I’d pick a couple of names who I think would look super-cool together:

The first set would be DonJazzy and Toolz. Toolz is the OAP on Beat FM. She’s thick, she’s curvy, she’s hot. And you know I love my plus-sized sisters! I think they’ll look good together.

Banky W would make a good match with Tiwa Savage. Their kids will be so beautiful! Don’t you agree?

In my industry, I’ll give Muna to Nonso Diobi just because they already look like siblings – all round cuteness.

Who would you like to see together? You can join in the game. The twitter handle is @Ent_Top3

Join in the fun!

Another gist that’s hot is MI’s multimillion naira office. Don’t you just love that guy? Success is such sweet syrup. All the best, superstar!

For the rest of us, go out and prosper. God will make us all bigger.

Cheers!

-          Adaora

15 comments:

  1. Let me start by saying Adaora you are also hast and sexy...... And I will match make you with either Chidi Mokeme and Sam Dede.. You guys look good together on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny or prickly that Adaora dint pair herself with any on her blog.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never match make Muna with Nonso Diobi they look horrible together pls. I will rather match make Muna with Jim Ike or Naeto C

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would match me with chioma okoye,frank arthus with tonia nwosu,and mercy johnson with benedict johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adaora you didn't pair yourself with anyone. How about us matching our plus size divalicious damsel Adaora with John Dumelo their kids ll be cute,sexy and tall wat do U guys fink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love ur idea Chayosky. I would like to pair Beautiful Ada with Handsome Dumelo, they sure will produce beautiful,handsomeandintelligent

      Delete
    2. Sorry I meant to say beautiful, handsome and intelligent children. Thank u

      Delete
  6. I wld rather pair Tiwa wiv Flavour they looked great together on the OYI REMIX

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Adaora I do not agree with Don jazzy and Tools because 2 big pple do not have good body chemistry in bed. I rather Tiwa and Don jazzy ..... Tools and Uti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latasha ngwube with aki or paw paw

    ReplyDelete
  9. @adoraukoh with chidi mokeme or John Dumelo will make a fantastic couple

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genevieve Nnaji & Joseph Benjamin will make a cute couple while Tonto Dikeh & Jim Iyke will be a a sexy combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephnie Okereke & Paul Okoye(Psquare) will be d bomb. Yvonne Nelson & Chidi Mokeme will be the bomb!

    ReplyDelete