Friday, February 10, 2012

Husbands for Sale!

Hi people!
I know this ‘test’ has passed around cyber world and most of you must have stumbled on it but I can’t help it, I would like to know what you all think about it.
It’s called the Husband Test.
Ladies, if you were to choose a husband from the list provided below, who would you rather end up with? Check it out:
1.       Ugly but Caring
2.       Handsome but Rude
3.       Handsome, Caring, but Unfaithful
4.       Rich but Ugly and Short
5.       Handsome, Caring, Faithful but Broke
6.       Totally Broke but Religious and God fearing
7.       Very Rich, Caring, Handsome but Impotent
Ok! This list does not in any way suggest that we can’t get the ‘perfect’ partner, it just means that, well, things are not as perfect as they seem all the time. LOL!
I want to get your comments. Tomorrow I’ll share my thoughts on every one of them.
Gotta run now, there’s a lot of work ahead of me.
Love ya!
-          Adaora

13 comments:

  1. I'll choose number 3 abeg. Caring and handsome works for me. all men cheat!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia Wish choice, I hope you are still single because you will make a good wife

      Nco

      Delete
    2. Not all men cheat,Tricia.

      Stop generalizing.

      Delete
  2. number 7. we can always adopt. as long as he has all those other qualities and he can get the 'thing' up and satisfy me, we can adopt kids later. shikena.

    - Tutu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tutu tutu bear in mind DAT impotency can include NO ERECTION ooooooo!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I wish all the buyers the best of luck! But then, it's your choice to buy according to men's manufacturer's manual or make do with defective "products"! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with annonym 11.54 pls pls allmen cheat so I wld rather do handsome caring and rich as long he wears a condom while at it .... I am good to go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahahah at Emeka Amakezes comment.... My guy u get am wella

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Sugar Mommies for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 is okay,no perfect partner,you perfect the imperfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'll choose number 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am purchasing number 3 and number 7 like i always will say MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT IT IS BETTER TO CRY IN A BMW THAN ON A BICYCLE...

    ReplyDelete
  10. husbands for sale, husbands for sale, husbands for sale
    my specie aint include pplssss you should include muscular and big dick i need that to fufil my punanee

    ReplyDelete