Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ugly Challenges, Beautiful Conquest!

Phew! It has been a tough week.

I’ve been shooting a movie out of town and only just got back.
My ipad is messing up and my driver whom I left my car with announced to me that it has some mechanical fault. And then to top my frustration, a good friend called to tell me she is leaving her husband.

Sigh!

It makes me realise how very alone we all are in the world. Our battle is for us to fight alone. Everyone is busy fighting theirs.
Whatever your battle is, look it in the face and say: “I am not going to crumble under your weight, I will survive!
fight the good fight!
Because, really, you have no other choice than to survive.
I’m trying to survive by keeping my head above water.
I’m still getting my fashion line ready. Everyone who has had the benefit of seeing some of my work is excited.
And primarily as an actor, I’m still giving every movie the best acting I possibly can.
No matter what the situation is: a divorce, unemployment, barrenness, lack of ideas…whatever; we can all rise above them and strive for a better life.
Let’s make the best of what is left in the day.

Be a conqueror!

-          Adaora


4 comments:

  1. We can all rise above the odds in our lives and strive for a more fulfilling life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Emeka her simplicity on this blog is somewhat amazing keep up Adaora I just love your zeal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adaora pls don't let the ups and down of life get in ur way ...... You are extremely talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that a time ones feels kinda low but nothing soothes like having a word of prayer or listening to inspirational gospel tunes nothing lifts the spirit like it

    ReplyDelete