Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Strut in something fabulous!

So sorry my lovelies for not being around the Café for a while, it has been a hectic ride, but fulfilling. As I told you all, I am working on my plus-size collection. It is a project that is taking all of my sleep. Lol!

My publicist and I are putting our heads together to ensure the launch event will be one to look forward to. Adaora, as the fashion line will be called, is primarily focused on the big woman with great taste; confident and not afraid to strut in something fabulous!
be big. be fabulous!
We’ll be launching a collection of unique designs for all shapes and sizes of the plus-size woman. And I have my friends in the industry participating! More gist on that later.

For the moment, I would like to place a plus-sized fan on the runway with the rest of my friends, mostly Nollywood actresses who are also plus-size.
If you follow me on twitter and you would like to strut in something fabulous. I would like you to drop a comment here and let’s see how you can be part of it. Remember, you have to be plus-size. That is size 14 and above.

Send your request along with a picture of you to: adaoraukoh@gmail.com
We need to make ourselves feel beautiful. The world would have to catch up later. Lol!

Ok, so I’m going back to my sketches. I’ll be waiting for your comments.
Enjoy your day.

-          Adaora

3 comments:

  1. Great initiative darling".... Keep your head high up in all you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent you a couple of my pics. Pls check your inbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WelldoneADAORA I hope I get invited too.

    ReplyDelete