Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3 things I’m loving...

I woke up yesterday to the sound of Dbanj’s “Oliver Twist” coming from my neighbour’s house. After a few hours and chores done, I put on the TV and there I saw the video of the song for the first time. Wow! I was so impressed, and so happy for him…and of course, Don Jazzy. No matter the decision they make, I think for the time they were together they made some of the best music of this time.

It seems something is roaring in the Nigerian spirit these days especially in the quarters that can impact change faster. The last time was when we stood up against the treatment meted to Nigerians in South Africa in regards to yellow fever certification issues. The government was not slow and indifferent as they usually are, but they took a fast decision to fight back and defend the integrity of Nigerians. I was happy like all Nigerians must have been. Then only yesterday, we hear that the government is taking the British Airways years of being apathetic to the Nigerian traveller and with the reality of Nigerian trips to the UK being the highest in the world very seriously and looking into ways of curbing BA’s excesses. Great! There’s nothing as satisfying as knowing that your government cares about the things that affect its citizens. We await the result of all of this.

big. bold. beautiful.
And thirdly, I am sooooooo loving my new Big, Bold, and Beautiful collection of “Adaora” – my new fashion line. Everything is looking so great at the moment. I’ll be meeting with my publicist, the effervescent Joy Isi Bewaji, and we’ll be going through the collection together before we release the launch date. My heart is in my mouth but I am hopeful and positive that it will all turn out very well.
Wish me luck J

So what are you guys up to this winning Wednesday? Make the best use of the day cos it is a gift from God.

See ya!

-          Adaora

4 comments:

  1. Great great great.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the presence of God there is fullness of joy........ Adaora put God first in all you do and watch how God will open the heavens and pour out his blessings..,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the only thing am loving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adaora,my name is Nina... I work for a plus size modelling agency here in Nigeria... The 1st of itz kind actually and we wld like to work with you on d launch of ur clothing line!!! Plz feel free to check-out our website. www.ibog.com.ng !! We @ Ibog r really excited n looking forward to hearing from u... Big Bold and Beautiful we rock

    ReplyDelete