Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ladies, move your business forward!

Hi all!

Sorry for the long silence. I’m head deep into my clothing line and it’s looking really good! I’m going to post some of the designs here for you to see very soon.

For being so supportive and for believing, in your own little way, in my dreams, I would like to sponsor two people to the Business Women’s Workshop happening next week Saturday. It’s a workshop that will teach women with small businesses how to grow their businesses 100%. They need only 30 women passionate about taking their businesses forward. It’ll be a privilege to be there as it is an exclusive workshop that will also give you the opportunity to get 30 new customers! A great way to network, brainstorm, strategize and grow your business.
So if you are interested to be part of the workshop send a mail to adaoraukoh@gmail.com. Tell me what you do and why I should sponsor you to this workshop.

That’s my little contribution to making you a bigger and more successful business woman.

Now I have to go back to designing my clothes for plus-sized women.

See you all later!

-          Adaora

3 comments:

  1. Well done Adaora Ukoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much interested Adaora you are an inspiration to us all

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done sis!
    http://personalstuvs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete